With the exceptional RF transmission and reception of the dual diversity circuitries, the AWM6546DU system, with a transmission range of more than 250 feet, fully delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to really enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems.
Engineered For Dependable UHF Systems
As all the other Audio2000'S® wireless products, the AWM6546DU system has been engineered to be dependable dual-channel diversity UHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of any professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
System Designed For Accessibility
The AWM6546DU system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. The AWM6546DU system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
* Dual-Channel Diversity Wireless Receiver
* 100 Adjustable Frequencies with PLL Synthesized Control
* UHF Band Frequency
* Two Independent XLR Balanced Outputs
* One 1/4" Unbalanced Audio Output
* RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
* Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
* Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel
* Removable Antennas
* LCD Display Panels and Computerized Numerical Control
Carrier Frequency Range
-105 dBm (S/N: 12 dB)
AA Batteries X 2